Since its inception VEEM has been manufacturing and repairing all forms of earthmoving, automotive, marine, industrial, and truck driveshafts. From the smallest steering shafts to the largest earthmoving and industrial driveshafts (tailshafts) we cater for them all, including custom manufacturing of hard to buy components through our extensive engineering facilities.
- Automotive – VEEM can repair, service or balance your car, van, ute or 4WD(4×4) tailshaft. We shorten, lengthen or retube damaged single or multi piece driveshafts. Many modern vehicles and Japanese import vehicles have non-serviceable “staked” type universal joints. VEEM can replace them with the traditional style “replaceable” joints, at a much lower cost than a factory replacement.
- Performance – Whether you own a street car, race car or daily driver, we can manufacture a custom shaft for you. VEEM currently takes care of the driveshaft needs for Top Doorslammer drag racing contenders through to modified vehicles on the the street.
- Truck – From body builders and fleet operators to owner operators, VEEM can help. VEEM can manufacture a centre bearing shaft for your chassis extension, replace a slip assembly at a more cost effective rate than genuine components or simply service and balance your inter diff Jackshaft. Japanese, European or American, if it has a tailshaft requirement, VEEM can provide a very cost effective solution.
- Earth Moving and Industrial – VEEM can overhaul all earthmoving shafts and if necessary, manufacture an alternative to solve the problems faced with unusual or genuine parts that are no longer available.
- Diffs – VEEM Limited is the WA agent for John Taverna Chassis Ford 9″ diff conversions. These are direct replacement diffs for your Holden, Torana or Commodore and will bolt straight in using your existing brakes. These no fuss conversions have professionally re-engineered axles, new axles tubes and new bearings and seals fitted. VEEM can modify your original drive shaft or manufacture a tough new unit to suit your new 9″ differential.