VEEM has, since 1968, maintained a reputation for high precision and quality in manual and CNC machining in a variety of fields such as Aerospace, Marine, Mining, and Oil and Gas.
With turning capacity to 2100 mm in diameter, all of those larger jobs can be easily accommodated. Along with larger milling facilities no job is too big or too small for our fully equiped machine shop.
Manufacturing of specialized components for aerospace, oil and gas, and defence industries requires strict adherence to a wide variety of standards and guarantees of dimensional accuracy. At VEEM we can provide full documentation of all features normally not possible with conventional equipment. This ensures the real cost of the products to our clients are lower.
Sophisticated CAD/CAM systems are directly linked to all CNC machines to enable rapid programming and downloading of data. This allows economical production of relatively small quantities and, in some cases, single items can be cost effectively produced.
The company’s large range of equipment includes:
- CNC turning (diameters to 2000mm)
- CNC Milling (lengths to 3750mm, weight 25 tonnes, 5 axis)
- Manual turning (diameters to 2100mm)
- Manual milling (lengths to 3750mm, weight 25 tonnes)
- Surface, cylindrical and circumferential grinding equipment
- CMM Co-ordinate Measuring Machine
- Precision Measuring Instruments
- CAD/CAM Facilities
- Calibration, precision measuring and gauging